French Macarons Rings / Bagues Macarons Français for MacAttack!


I had specially made these Macarons for Mactweets February Challenge that Deeba of Passionate about baking and Jamie of Life's a feast are hosting. This month theme is "Valentine Special"  Macarons. 

Macarons are difficult by themselves, and if you are trying to make them into different shapes, this means one thing : your obsession with baking macarons is getting out of hand.  SEEK HELP!  These macarons were not easy to shape into rings, it was harder than shaping Heart Macarons.  For the filling I chose something very simple: our farourite fruits and white chocolate butter cream Here is the recipe .

As for macaron recipe, I always use my usual recipe adapted from La cuisine de Mercotte, the Queen of French Macarons!.
Mamatkamal
If you love macarons, please check it out!




Comments

Mardi Michels said…
Exquisite! Just beautiful!
Deeba PAB said…
You are a mac magician. You don't even want to know what happened to me while trying to make hearts, regular maca being far from it. I L♥V those rings. Spectacular ... how do you get them so perfect each time? WOW!!
Thank you for joining us a MacTweets. It's wonderful to be able to share your creativity!
ann low said…
I must call you "macarons queen". Your macarons are always so perfect!
Unknown said…
These look STUNNING. I love them.
Arlette said…
Marhaba my friend

this is some macaroons, so beautiful and creative , love the flavours too.
Nadji said…
Une pure merveille.
Tes photos sont tout simplement sublimes, magnifiques.
Je suis admirative.
Comment as-tu fait pour agrandir les photos?.
A bientôt.
Deana Sidney said…
These raspberries look so beautiful and so do your macaroons... beautiful color!
Jamie said…
Oh I am so glad I saw your post before starting mine as I wanted to try both hearts and something like these ring shapes. I think yours came out so perfect! Mac Magician, as Deeba said, is so right! Beautiful! And the dessert plate is so very Valentine's Day romantic! Love it! Thanks for this!
Barbara Bakes said…
I am beyond impressed with your beautiful mac rings! Such a clever idea!
QIS said…
oh..these macarons are so perfect. i agree, You are a mac magician and you have inspired me again. i want to try this ring shape too!! :P i have many leftover egg whites after the baking of chinese new year goodies.
faithy said…
WOW!! Your macaron rings look AMAZING! It didn't seem like it is difficult for you when i look at those gorgeous photos! Makes me want to take a bite of them now! You're so creative!
Josée Roy said…
bonjour Mamatkamal, c'est tellement beau que je n'oserais pas les manger...

Passe une belle journée.
Josée xx
Lisa said…
I love it - macaron rings! They turned out beautiful! Such a unique and creative idea. Nicely done!!
Sue said…
Your blog is amazing!!! please where can i find creme de tartre? what is the name in english
thanks
What a stunner.......first hearts, not rings. I ♥ these. My macs for mac tweets were an absolute disaster but......I am inspired. Very well done!
Cristie said…
So creative! Amazing how you can make the shells into a different shape and the circles are perfect!